Previously known as the SABIS International School UK, the School changed its name to Ashwicke Hall School in April 2016 in order to reflect the heritage of the house and grounds of the Ashwicke Estate.
Ashwicke Hall School is set in 148 acres of picturesque English parkland near Bath. It offers a safe and secure environment and is within easy reach of major UK cultural destinations including the World Heritage City of Bath, the University City of Oxford, Shakespeare country and the capital City of London.
Ashwicke Hall School offers GCSE/IGCSEs, A Levels, and Advanced Placement AP®exams and accepts home and international students on a full boarding, weekly boarding or day basis.
- Non-selective admission to a culturally diverse learning environment
- Cutting-edge teaching programme using latest IT technology
- Highly structured, hi-tech, interactive and engaging lessons
- Weekly individual student tracking through progress assessments
- Parents’ portal for online, real-time progress updates
- Comprehensive, integrated enrichment programme to develop life skills
- Outstanding exam results and progression to top universities
At Ashwicke Hall School UK, parents are able to be continuously updated with their child’s activities and progress at anytime and anywhere with the web-based portal called WebSchool. This can also be downloaded to mobile phones as an App, giving parents quick and convenient access to school-related news, announcements, progress reports, and academic materials, keeping them up-to-date with all aspects of school life.
We recommend that you visit Ashwicke Hall School UK to see the facilities, location and teaching programme. Contact us to arrange a personal tour or book your place on our next School Tour date.